$20.00 Certificate - Habitat for Humanity ReStore of Douglas County
VALID AT THE RESTORE OF DOUGLAS COUNTY ONLY.
LIMIT 2 PER REDEMPTION TRANSACTION.
Your Support Helps Build Homes!
The ReStore is a nonprofit home improvement store/donation center that sells new and gently used building materials, furniture, and appliances. Profits support the construction of affordable housing in Douglas County!
* Provide funds for Habitat’s work to provide safe, decent, and affordable homes for families in need.
* Increase awareness of the mission of Habitat and engage new volunteers and donors through their ReStore experience.
* Be environmental stewards by accepting donations of new and used building materials, preventing construction and demolition waste from entering landfills.
* Provide affordable new and used building materials, appliances, and furniture to the community at large.
The ReStore is run completely on donations. Through the good will and generosity of our community, we use all proceeds from the ReStore to fund the construction of affordable housing for families in need.
More donations = more families in homes!!
Consider making a tax-deductible donation today!
ITEMS WE ACCEPT:
- Appliances: Less than ten years old.
- Building Materials:
* Flooring: Tile or laminate in box quantity or greater. Hardwood/parquet flooring free of rot and 100 sq. ft. minimum. Unused sheet vinyl or linoleum. New or like new carpet.
* Lumber: Dimensional/Trim—4 feet or longer. Sheet Goods—half sheets or larger.
* Insulation: New only.
* Roofing: New only.
* Siding: New only.
- Cabinets: Must include all drawers and cabinets.
- Countertops: Minimal damage only.
- Decorative: Rugs, paintings, housewares, etc. Larger items only.
- Doors: Undamaged only—remove nails first. Glass doors must be insulated. No shower doors.
- Furniture: No mattresses, hide-a-beds, or box springs.
- Hardware: Rust free.
- Heating: Woodstoves, fireplaces (only gas burners less than five years old), furnaces (less than ten years old, high efficiency), etc.
- Lighting & Electrical: All parts included and in good working order.
- Paint/Primer/Stain: Non-rusted and full. **We cannot accept oil or lead-based paint.**
- Roofing Materials/Gutters: New shingles (full pack minimum), rolls of roofing material, and gutter materials (in full pieces with no rust or damage).
- Sinks & Plumbing: Undamaged only. No used toilets, faucets, or pipe fittings leading to faucets.
- Tools: Safe working condition only.
- Windows: Insulated glass only. Must include all hardware. No rot or cracked, broken, or foggy glass. All nails must be removed. No single paned windows.
SEE A COMPLETE LIST OF ITEMS WE CANNOT ACCEPT ON OUR WEBSITE.
(ReStore employees and volunteers have the final right of refusal on any item.)
ABOUT HABITAT OF HUMANITY
Habitat for Humanity of Douglas County is a nonprofit, Christian housing ministry that seeks to put God’s love into action by bringing people together to build homes, communities and hope.
Wednesday - Saturday: 9AM to 5PM
Sunday - Tuesday: Closed