This page is designed to answer some questions you may have regarding the Big Deals Store.
1. How do I make a purchase? Locate the item(s) that you would like to buy and place them in the shopping cart. When you are finished shopping click on the checkout button located on the shopping cart page. If you have made purchases before, now would be the time to log-in. Otherwise, enter in your personal information and continue. There are a couple of payment options for you to choose from.
2. My password does not work. What now? If your email address is on file you can have your password emailed to you by clicking on the 'forgot your password?' link.
3. There is an item that I would like to purchase but the price is missing. Why? Periodically we do not allow online purchases of certain items. You can check on availability by calling (320) 763-3131 during business hours.
4. How long does it take to get purchased items? If you made a purchase using a credit card your items will be mailed within 1-2 days. If you made a purchase over the weekend your items will be mailed within 1-2 business days. If you decide to pay by mailing in a check, your items will be shipped when we receive your payment. Certain situations may cause a delay in your shipment. Checks should be made payable to the KXRA Radio.
5. What is your return policy? All sales are FINAL. Due to the discounted prices of our offerings we do not allow items to be returned or exchanged. Not responsible for expired, lost or stolen certificates and/or CLOSED ESTABLISHMENTS. So be certain of your purchase before you buy.
6. I know of a great business in my neighborhood that would be perfect for your store. How do I make a suggestion? Please send an email with as much information about the business as possible.
7. What is your address? Please send any mail to: 1312 Broadway, Alexandria MN 56308
8. Can I print items from my computer? NO. All purchases will be mailed to you within 1-2 business days.
* Disclaimer: Big Deals Alexandria/KXRA Radio is not responsible for any gift certificates lost in the mail.